Hi guys. I'm Jen and I know how to spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis.
That is all.
No, kidding. Sawp gais? This is my new blog. Umm, I guess I should tell you about my weekend so far.
Yesterday I hung out with Paul and Alex (two good school friends; Alex is 1st chair clarinet in our 8th grade band and Paul is 2nd) at Thorntonfest. Guess how many sluts we saw there? 112! 8D (Just a side note... no short/low cut shirts and miniskirts if you are fat. Please.) Anyway, we all had a really good time. Too bad I got sunburned!
Then Paul and I headed over to Stephanie's house (she's one of my best friends) to hang out for awhile because Steph couldn't come to Thorntonfest. We tried to get Paul to confess his love for Yvonne, but no luck. (Kidding -- we have no idea who he likes, honest. Oh, and Yvonne is my other best friend.) I did get to ride in a shopping cart though. And then Steph picked me up and dropped me on the ground. And people wonder why I have trust issues.
Paul had to leave at 9 or so, and I spent the night, yeah. Okay.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
hey look it's a blog
Posted by Memo-chan at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment