Hello again.
Yesterday -- Friday, when yearbooks were distributed at school -- I broke out in tears a couple of times, I admit. I don't really want to go onto high school. I'm not ready. I'm gonna miss middle school, and miss all my friends that won't be there to laugh at me when I do stupid things next year 3
So, here's the schedule for the next week.
Saturday(Today): Maybe going swimsuit shopping with Stephanie, and then we're all going to go chill at Paul's house.
Sunday: No plans yet.
Monday: Going swimming with Alex, Kim, maybe Stephanie, and Paul.
Tuesday: School -- will probably sign yearbooks all day some more and break out into tears.
Wednesday: School and Awards Ceremony/Continuation/Continuation Dance. I'm getting two awards -- Perfect Attendance and Honor Roll. Continuation will no doubt have tears. The dance should be fun though.
Thursday: SCHOOL'S OUT! Going to Elitches with Yvonne, Paul, and maybe Steph.
Then the rest of the week is undecided.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
If all the raindrops were lemon drops and lime drops~
Posted by Memo-chan at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment