I only have 6 school days left of being a middle-schooler -- a chapter of my life I will be so glad to end. Most of my friends will be attending the high school I'll be at, which is good... but like my BEST friend (stephy) is gonna be going to another high school. :/ We absolutely HAVE to stay in touch during the summer, Steph!
That aside, I still have two finals to get through -- finishing the math one up tomorrow which was/is a piece of cake, and then the History final is on Thursday. After that, though, I'm basically done... and I am proud to say that I'm going to be getting Honor Roll and Perfect Attendance this trimester with 4 A's and 3 B's. Considering I've been getting C's and D's the last two trimesters... I'm pretty proud of myself. I've kinda worked my ass off. And I've actually been looking forward to school lately; whether it be because of my crush, my best friends or my grades, I can't wait to go to school.
But I am definitely ready for summer. Paul, Yvonne and I are planning to go EVERYWHERE the next three months, starting with Six Flags Elitch Gardens on Thursday the 28th. (Whoo!) Too bad they don't want to go swimming though -- I've been working on my tan and my belly. Oh well, I'll live if we at least get to ride the Mind Eraser!
That's all for now. kbai.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Life is sweet.
Posted by Memo-chan at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment